Family Immigration and Citizenship

Family ImmigrationFAMILIES

Frank & Pollack, LLC provides services for family-based visa applications including marriage cases, removal of condition, visa extensions, Unlawful Presence Waivers, Consular processing, humanitarian parole, and all I-130 family-based petitions. We handle all citizenship cases and cases for children, including Special Immigrant Juveniles.  We also helped those who have suffered abuse from their Citizen or Resident spouse to file independently for their green card, with low rates for those that have suffered from abuse.  We also obtain travel documents including advance parole, re-entry permits, and refugee travel documents.

Foreign Students and Exchange Visitors

We handle applications for student visas including change of status and motions to reopen/reconsider. We can also assist those in J-1 status, including obtaining a waiver of the two-year foreign residence requirement.  We also can assist with STEM OPT extensions.  If you are a doctor or nurse, we may be able to help you obtain a work visa and/or green card.


Do you think you might be eligible to apply for Naturalization?  Maybe you have a minor old conviction and your not sure?  Contact us for a consultation and we will tell you if and when you should file for Naturalization.